Registered in the later part of 2016, MyIoTA or Malaysia Internet-of-Things Association is founded by a group of individuals & companies in the private sector, passionate & involved in IoT value chain in Malaysia & beyond. With the global trend of 50B* devices(things) connected by 2020, IoT will be an important catalyst in transforming the digital economy landscape. MyIoTA works together with industry players to develop a thriving IoT eco-system for companies adopting & providing IoT solutions & services
To Champion & realize the full potential of IoT as part of Malaysia’s digital economy , empowering towards the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- To promote investments, use cases & applications of IoT
- To be the forum for IoT entrepreneurs, researchers, CIOs & policy makers for sharing ideas & expertise in latest IoT technologies
- To harmonize & promote partnerships in software, hardware & platform services
- To promote local IoT companies at the global level & increase their competitiveness
- To help industries in their digital transformation journey using IoT